When and Where Can I Vote?
Voting for our union will be held on Wednesday, October 16, 2019 and Thursday, October 17, 2019 (open 8am – 10pm both days) at the following locations. You should bring picture ID to the polling location for your campus:
- Main Campus: Student Union Building (SUB), Lobo A & B
- Gallup Campus: Library Conference Room
- Los Alamos Campus: Building 6, Room 631
- Taos Campus: Padre Martinez Student Center, Room D
- Valencia Campus: Valencia Student Center
Absentee voting will be available for those eligible voters who will not be in town on the election dates. You should email the labor board at firstname.lastname@example.org to request your absentee ballot. Absentee ballots must be requested by Oct. 1 and ballots must be received by Thursday, October 17. Here is the latest information we have on absentee voting: